Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjecthow about an Apple TV Plus post?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=739174&mesg_id=739174
739174, how about an Apple TV Plus post?
Posted by thegodcam, Wed Aug-05-20 12:00 PM
if u got it, what have u watched or are watching? how was it?

i watched so far See which i actually really enjoyed.... pleasantly surprised by the Blackness of the cast as well

Little America was very well done imo.... short stories on the struggles of immigration... each episodes are about 30 min, real easy to watch...i recommend it

The Banker is a dope flick based on the true story of 2 blk entrepreneurs who opened the 1st blk bank in America... also recommend it

watched a few episodes of The Greatness code, 5-10 minutes capsules about top athletes describing monents/games they were in the zone.... meh....

also watched the 1st episode of DEAR.... a show about celebrities receiving letters from ppl that explain how their lives has been affected and influenced by said celebrities... only watched the one with Spike Lee but there's episodes with Stevie Wonder, Oprah and Misty Copeland that im looking forward to checking out eventually...

Dads... a doc about Fathers was cool too...

only watched the Morning show's 1st episode supposed to be okay, will see.... also planning to check out Greyhound the Tom Hanks flick....

oh almost forgot to say that i really liked Home... a series about great and well thought-out houses around the world... it got an Emmy nomination

that being said, not sure if once my year-long free subscription expires if i'll renew it.... i see they are trying to give us quality content but they just cant compete with Netflix and Amazon.... so probably wont renew