Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectThis is top Filoni
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=738532&mesg_id=738561
738561, This is top Filoni
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Thu Apr-23-20 09:34 AM

>In terms of the Rosario/Ahsoka casting rumors, it doesn't make
>sense to me. They had already finished filming season 2 of
>Mando when that rumor came out. There's been no official
>confirmation So unless it's a true leak (and with them being
>able to keep Baby Yoda under wraps I'd think they could also
>keep this quiet.)
I think it's confirmed that she's playing Ashoka. I know Rosario hasn't spoken on it but from most of the industry stuff around it's pretty much a lock she's playing the role unless it's just an internet rumor gaining enough traction to become true.

>That being said, Ashley Eckstein sounds legitimately
>disappointed when talking about it, and I'd definitely think
>that if the rumors weren't true that Filoni would tell her.
That's the sad part she's voiced Ashoka for so long, but at the same time how many voice actors get to play the actual character when a live-action happens?
A lot of times it just doesn't translate. and at the same time hearing Rosario's voice as Ashoka is going to be a bit jarring.

I also want an animated follow up to Rebels with Sabine
>and Ahsoka looking for Ezra while he's dealing with Thrawn.

I don't just want, but I need this. I'm imagining that Thrawn and Ezra are in Chiss space fighting whatever Thrawn has been preparing for his whole time with the Empire. In the comics, Thrawn stated his purpose to be in the Empire is to learn from/serve them. And in return, when the Chiss needs help to fight the big bad that's lurking out beyond the outer Rim that the Empire in return would help out.

I'd love to see an adult Ezra as a jedi helping the Chiss fight whatever is coming for the SW Galaxy.