Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectwent through the old threads the other day
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=738405&mesg_id=739067
739067, went through the old threads the other day
Posted by will_5198, Wed Jul-15-20 10:37 AM
and the nicknames had me going:

FauxHawk
Hat Douche
CCM (Canned Crab Man)
Eurotrash
Crazy Eyez
Angelo Robbins
Big Pun
Beadie
Dale? No, the other Dale -- Big Gay Dale
Oldboy

best part is how we just stopped using their real names mid-season. you had to know the lore to keep up by the end -- we didn't use Casey's name for two straight seasons; it was just "Aniston fucked up Crazy Eye Carla's sous vide". also we were a lot hornier back then.

just finished Seattle. holy shit I forgot the "Josie laugh" and that whole mess with Kristin getting kicked off early. how did Josh make the final four? he cooked bacon and breakfast the entire show. plus his fucked up combination of redneck/hipster was annoying. although after watching Charleston, Brooke is in my top five favorite contestants. she's a beast (plus I respect how she just went back to doing her thing and didn't get caught in the whole TC-winning flame-out).

Boston was cool as well. top five were all great and one of the best finales between Gregory (every quickfire I will make a coconut curry and every talking head I will remind you I run and used to do coke) and Mei ("Chef Voltaggio, I won!"..."Cool.").