Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: i never really realized how bad it was
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=737999&mesg_id=738537
738537, RE: i never really realized how bad it was
Posted by allStah, Tue Apr-21-20 11:28 AM
Yeah, that’s the confusing part. I still think the battle with that old white man who didn’t want to leave his property really flipped her against mesa verda. Had the company just opened the call center at another site, I think she still stays at the firm. But that showed her at the end of the day that no one really gives a fock about the little guy, which is why she wants all this public defender work, looking to get people off. And of course the influence of jimmy.

Maybe this is just a one hitter to get that big lawyer fund pay for jimmy off the senior citizen case, and to fuck Howard while doing it. I think jimmy gets 1/3rd of the 20 percent take that the lawyers get.

Saul has always been whiney and just a sleazy lawyer guy, but they have really made him look weak these past 2 episodes, while Kim becomes stronger. Dude was about to shit himself while Lalo kept questioning him, and going to Mike’s house in a panic. And pleading with Kim not to go to work, while Kim is all gangster with it saying we should just live our Fucking lives.