Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectthree more FX shows that should get some love
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=737393&mesg_id=737466
737466, three more FX shows that should get some love
Posted by Numba_33, Mon Dec-23-19 02:40 PM
are The Bridge and Legion. While I wouldn't rank it as top tier television, I remember The Bridge doing a stellar job with it's story telling and the acting didn't take me out of the show too much from what I remember. Also, the last two seasons for Legion might have been subpar, but outside of the last five minutes of the season finale, that first season of Legion was pretty magical. The first season did a great job in creating captivating television for a comic book character that appeared to be pretty nebulous and hard to pin down. Another FX show that deserves some mention is Taboo. Total shame FX gave up on this show after one season. Tom Hardy is a fairly big name, so I'm somewhat surprised this had low ratings.

One final show that deserves some love if Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. One of a kind show that I'm sure had dismal ratings and was run and created by a dude that was caught up in some #metoo accusations as well.