Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectTV: What's your top 10 of the decade?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=737393&mesg_id=737393
737393, TV: What's your top 10 of the decade?
Posted by Mynoriti, Fri Dec-20-19 04:50 PM
Only one rule. Had to start 2010 or after (no Mad Men or Breaking Bad). Mini-series are ok though.

Mine below:

10. Louie - Obviously overshadowed by real life events but this show was damn brilliant.

9. Gomorrah - I have only seen 2 seasons, and have to figure out where to find the rest. No show has pulled me in more tho.

8. Fargo - Season 1 = so good. Season 3 = decent. Season 2 = maybe the best season of anything all decade.

7. Better Call Saul - Gets better as it goes on, and as good as Mckean was I’m glad the Chuck stuff is out of the way. I dunno of it’s a knock on BCS if the more it just becomes Breaking Bad the better it is.

6. Succession - Best show of the year imo, and I think it could take the crown at some point. On the other hand, I have no idea how this show goes beyond 3 seasons.

5. Black Mirror - Brilliant at its best, and even at its worst it’s damn near always interesting.

4. The Americans - Imagine if Game of Thrones stuck the landing as flawlessly as The Americans. Quality shit all around.

3. Justified - This show only ever got better.

2. Game of Thrones - i think the painful fall off in the last couple (especially last) seasons has made a lot of people forget just how amazing GoT was for 4 seasons (and the end of 5), but for me unlike LOST, the end didn’t at all ruin what came before.

1. Atlanta - There’s really nothing like it.

a few honorable mentions
Mr Robot - I'm behind
The Night Of - Aside from Atlanta my favorite thing of 2016. dunno how it would hold up on a repeat viewing.
True Detective - This is really only based on 95% of the first season which was incredible. I thought all three endings were underwhelming tho.
Narcos - This is just my shit.