Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectagreed this was horrible. How did the emperor come back he's dumb as
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=737248&mesg_id=737661
737661, agreed this was horrible. How did the emperor come back he's dumb as
Posted by Stadiq, Wed Jan-08-20 04:18 PM
fuck.

He announced that he's back? Sent out a tweet or something? He hid out for decades- plotting, scheming, building a super fleet... and then gives the entire universe a warning tweet?

Then later he tells his granddaughter (yuck) that when she kills him its on and hes taking over her body. Motherfucker, she was about to kill you! Why not just let it happen? He stopped everything to tell her.

They really think we're stupid. Like someone said, the entire movies was "f*ck you nerds here is a bunch of shit we threw at the wall"

I mean, there are MANY issues with this piece of shit that were already covered in this thread, but how am I supposed to be scared of this dumb motherfucker for over 2 hours?

Yeah he looked creepy I guess but he's a fucking idiot.

And who let that dude hit? The most convoluted shit ever in star wars, and thats saying something.

Emo vader magically showing up at the end?

And Finn? *sigh*

Its honestly like they just wanted to hurry up and get this trilogy over with at this point.

And I get people saying "it was fun"...yeah, I guess some parts were. But its hard not to be taken out of it when they put so little effort into things.

I didn't like the last one either, but the last 30 minutes of the last one blows this one out of the water in every way.

And, I know I saw it late, but it was the first Star Wars movie I've ever seen in an empty theater. Like 7 of us total.