Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjecti assume status/power within their bubble
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=735469&mesg_id=736024
736024, i assume status/power within their bubble
Posted by Mynoriti, Wed Sep-18-19 05:11 PM
because money ain't a thing but a number for them.

On a further tangent, a girl i went to school with is dating this wealthy dude and they've been travelling all over the world for the past month and she's been posting a lot of pics on facebook. It looks like she's having a blast and more power tow her and all, but dude was tagged so I clicked on his facebook page last week,and it's mostly pics of him on jets and helocopters and world travelling, mixed with rants on how he doesn't understand why people should depend on the government to give them handouts and other pompous liberterian drivel. the whole thing kinda reminded me of the Romney 47% thing.

She grew up in east la and never had shit, and she's not all that political but will occasionally post lefty or feminist comments, so I'm kinda wondering if she will wind up repeating some of his talking points

I don't really have a point. this just popped in my head because we were talking about rich people lol