Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectYeah, Tom displayed some humanity here
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=735469&mesg_id=735770
735770, Yeah, Tom displayed some humanity here
Posted by Mynoriti, Tue Aug-27-19 02:25 PM
by not diming out Greg which seemed like an easy way to score points with Logan. That and straight up schooling Greg on why he shouldn't trust anyone really made me look at Tom as not 100% terrible. He's def not a *good* person, but it's a good display of what happens to someone ambitious mixed with the Roys. Frank is another.

>Have we seen the person who supposedly talked to the
>biographer, but then died? I thought for sure it was going to
>come out that it was Tom.

For some reason I didn't even consider that Tom had also talked. It's still a possibility that he did, along with several others like Geri or even some of Logan's goons.

>Speaking of which, I am starting to feel bad for Tom. He's a
>gaping asshole like everyone else, but no one respects him at
>all, especially not Shiv. And it's fucked up that she's using
>him to try to get Logan to do what she wants while she gets to
>sit above it all. And she makes sure they're in an "open
>relationship" where the dynamic is set up that she gets to
>fuck around. I doubt she'd afford him the same slack.

I think Shiv is unaware that she's also an awful person. Like, even Roman knows he's a terrible guy and just rolls with it. I mean, she floated the open relationship thing literally on their wedding night.

>And oh yeah, Connor is a fucking imbecille.

I wonder how far this presidential storyline will go. Wila who is somewhat aware that Connor is a ridiculous person, said she thought his video was pretty good. And she's not necessarily presented as a dumb person but she could be kind of an avatar for your run of the mill not really engaged American. Don't want to make this about Trump but kind of a mutual thing where the so-called elites and Connor have a mutual disrepsect and the sect of the population could find a dummy like Connor speaking out against them refreshing. Especially if Logan pulls of taking over what I assume is supposed to be the New York Times, or at least respected in the same light.