Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectAnd MJ got dusted too? Because she’s in the Far From Home
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=734416&mesg_id=734593
734593, And MJ got dusted too? Because she’s in the Far From Home
Posted by soulfunk, Sat Apr-27-19 05:52 AM
trailer and is going with them on the class field trip too.

I don’t know - I think Far From Home must be set before the events of Infinity War and Endgame. I just watched the trailer again and Nick Fury specifically says in it “So nice to finally meet you, Spiderman.” If this was after Endgame they would have met at Tony’s funeral. Also in the trailer he has the old version of Spidey’s suit, not the new one he got in IW and used in Endgame.

The entire look of the world in that trailer doesn’t seem like it’s post snap. I think the earth/galaxy post Endgame is going to be very different, dealing with the ramifications of half of the beings in the universe being gone for 5 years and then returning is going to have long lasting effects. Think about Wakanda - T’Challa has been gone for 5 years and now he’s back - they would have had a new king who took over during that time. Much of society seemed to basically stop during that time too - you could see that by the look of New York after the 5 year time jump. On a smaller, individual family level, You’ll have situations where people lost spouses that were dusted and remarried, but now the old spouse is back.

The entire Phase 4 will need to be about the ramifications of what happened in this arc.