Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectlove letter to the fans (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=734416&mesg_id=734519
734519, love letter to the fans (spoilers)
Posted by jrocc, Fri Apr-26-19 08:37 AM
the more invested you are in the MCU the more you will get out of this film. some things I thought would happen did happen like Tony sacrificing himself. some things I thought could happen but never thought they'd actually go for it like old man Cap giving the shield to Falcon. then there was Captain America not only picking up Mjolnir but using it and keeping it .... I don't know if I have the words to express how that felt to see on screen. I loved the time heist and getting what was basically a behind-the-scenes of what was going on at different points in the history of the MCU. and of course the feels. OH THE FEELS! Hawkeyes family (even though totally expected), Tony being angry with Cap, Widow and Hawkeye arguing/fighting to sacrifice themselves, Thor and his mom, the dead Avengers coming back, Tony sacrificing himself, Cap getting to spend his life with Peggy (even with all the holes that creates). JUST AMAZING!!!

I didn't even mention the A-Force scene, all the comedy, all the cameos. just a great ride all around.