Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectFast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (David Leitch, 2019)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=733404
733404, Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (David Leitch, 2019)
Posted by bwood, Wed Jan-30-19 12:22 PM
https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/1090658010307784705?s=19

All in nigga!!!
733409, Han will never be avenged lol...
Posted by rorschach, Wed Jan-30-19 04:28 PM
I still hate that Deckard and Owen Shaw were turned into allies instead of remaining the enemies of Dom and the crew.

The franchise could've finished its run with the Shaw family as the villains. And I would've gladly watched a Shaw family prequel too.

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
733426, Trailer!!!
Posted by bwood, Fri Feb-01-19 11:22 AM
NNNNNNIIIIIGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/9SA7FaKxZVI

RIP to the main series.
733431, The whole Han plotline is hilarious to me
Posted by BigWorm, Fri Feb-01-19 03:21 PM
Torretto and his crew almost kill dude from FF 7. Shaw kills Han as the beginning of his revenge. By FF8 suddenly the villain from FF 7 is now helping Torretto out with Shaw, and Vin and the whole crew let Shaw join for dinner, making him a part of the "family" like he didn't blow up their friend and try to kill all of them lol.

Watch, in FF 9 Charlize Theron is going to suddenly stop being a ruthless villain and join Vin's family against, I don't know, John Cena.
733435, lmao at all of this. But let it be Bautista! Fuck John Cena.
Posted by High Society, Fri Feb-01-19 10:14 PM
733433, I shouldn't want to see this, but I do...
Posted by spenzalii, Fri Feb-01-19 07:22 PM
At least they are owning how silly this is going to be. This isn't about family (yet), this isn't about living life a quarter mile at a time (then again, the F&F series hasn't been about that in ages either). They are literally making Stringer Bell a super villian in this clip. An OTT buddy cop movie with The Rock and Statham? That would work in or outside the F&F world.
733496, I wanna see it & don't even like the F&F series
Posted by jigga, Wed Feb-06-19 05:21 PM
They are literally making Stringer
>Bell a super villian in this clip. An OTT buddy cop movie with
>The Rock and Statham? That would work in or outside the F&F
>world.

Bingo
733506, same
Posted by mista k5, Thu Feb-07-19 11:03 AM
i dont remember the last F&F movie i saw. this trailer looks fun.
733434, Utterly Insaity
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Fri Feb-01-19 09:54 PM
And I'm here for every bit.
733454, I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in.
Posted by Cold Truth, Mon Feb-04-19 06:23 PM
I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in. I'm in.
734418, this legit might be my most anticipated movie right now
Posted by Selah, Thu Apr-18-19 01:00 PM
(Note: I've never watched a single one of the FF movies but...)

looks over the top stupid good

trailer 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwmbquSDKFw
734433, now this is stupid fun
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Sat Apr-20-19 07:37 PM
no need for a plot to make sense and they gave us an actual impossible Black Man.
The next FF is going to have to raise the ridiculous factor to beat Samoans linking up trucks to pull a Blackhawk down.
734426, I dunno how F&F does it but they always get my money.
Posted by Nopayne, Fri Apr-19-19 01:12 PM
This looks DumbFun as hell.
734430, i cant even explain my attachment to these films.
Posted by Reeq, Sat Apr-20-19 07:55 AM
im not even really a fan of the franchise. theyre all pretty forgettable to me. but their promo keeps roping me in for the next one.

its like you cant really participate in the summer experience without seeing these lol.
734434, I watch very few more than once but seen almost every one in theater on opening weekend
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Apr-21-19 04:16 AM
734452, Tango & Cash 2019
Posted by spenzalii, Mon Apr-22-19 09:45 PM
IF Hobbs makes out with Shaw's sister, I'll be satisfied
735404, I had fun.
Posted by bwood, Sun Aug-04-19 08:45 PM
It's better than the last F&F movie that's for sure.

Also, Idris' motorcycle is crazy.
735438, It was the movie I thought it would be, no more or less
Posted by spenzalii, Wed Aug-07-19 11:33 AM
If you were expecting this to be a different kind of action movie, you'll be disappointing. If you expect this to have anything to do with F&F proper you'll be disappointed. If you want a summer action movie with The Rock and The Transporter/Mechanic/Handsome Rob, then you'll enjoy it.

It will likely do bigger numbers overseas, but I could stand for another of these. I don't NEED another, but I wouldn't be averse to it.
735764, it was enjoyable
Posted by BigWorm, Tue Aug-27-19 09:11 AM
I was waiting for at least a Luke Evans cameo, but as it was they didn't even make mention of him. Maybe they didn't want to end up saying "FAMILY" a hundred times like Vin in the other movies.

It's not even like I'm ride or die for Luke Evans lol, but it just feels like they wrote him out of the script. Maybe he had a schedule conflict.

Otherwise, I enjoyed the hell out of this. I'd be down for a sequel.
736117, lol @ kevin hart
Posted by Reeq, Fri Sep-27-19 03:42 AM
if they do a few sequels i hope he randomly pops up in all of them.