Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectsaw it earlier today
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=733381&mesg_id=736160
736160, saw it earlier today
Posted by BigWorm, Tue Oct-01-19 02:39 PM
I'll watch it. It looks better than Suicide Squad, which isn't saying much. Margot Robbie and Will Smith were the only redeeming qualities of that movie, and honestly Will was acting for a different movie. Let Robbie go wild in this one and I can see an entertaining ride at the very least.

And I'm going to be that guy and say it: I hope Jared Leto's Joker is in it. I feel like he got done dirty the last time around. People were ready to hate on him just based on his look. When the movie came out, he didn't stand a chance. AND HE WAS ONLY IN THE MOVIE FOR LIKE TWO MINUTES.

I give him credit for going way, way away from Heath Ledger and Nicholson. He's not like them. He's not the Joker from the comics. He did something completely different, and most of it was left on the cutting room floor. I thought he had potential if you didn't just go into it expecting a certain kind of Joker.

I can point at plenty of reasons to hate that movie. Leto wasn't in the movie enough to be one of those reasons.