Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI Seen It A Few Weeks Ago And I Have To Say I Enjoyed It
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=732977&mesg_id=736083
736083, I Seen It A Few Weeks Ago And I Have To Say I Enjoyed It
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Tue Sep-24-19 11:20 PM
I'm bringing up this post cause I was surprised to not see it on the first few pages even though it's been out for a while but I thought it was going to be bad so I waited until it came to the budget theater in my town to check it out and I was surprised how much I liked it.

I like how know we have the ability to do great digital effects and the aliens even more lifelike to the point they have their own look and differences if they were more than one race of aliens.

I didn't really care for Chris Hemsworth's character much but I liked how he was kind of suppose to play a playboy agent with an big ego, so I'm not sure how much of that was the actor verses the script.

I loved Tessa Thompson's character a lot, this was a really well put together storyline, no movie is perfect, and yes it was times I was bored but almost every movie has one or two minutes of useless scenes to me, overall not once did I missed Will Smith or Tommy Lee Jones' character, Agent "O" (Emma Thompson) kind of filled that gap and did well.

Not sure how well or bad this did in the theaters but I wouldn't mind another MIB movie, hopefully starring Agent "M" again.