Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI Was Never A Boba Fett Fan
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=732011&mesg_id=735747
735747, I Was Never A Boba Fett Fan
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Mon Aug-26-19 03:23 PM
I've never understood the whole fan-boy love for a faceless/helmet wearing bounty hunter in Star Wars; yeah Darth Vader never showed his face and wore a helmet too but he looked cool and menacing but with Boba to me he was just another insignificant character in the Star Wars universe.

Nobody really gave a fuck about the Imperial pilots or the generals, they were just one of many who would die or never see again in the movie, even though Boba does keep showing up, I always felt it was more than one bounty hunter that wore the same gear, but over the years more and more fans been hyping up just this one kat who really wasn't suppose to have any real history behind them other than having a job title with one purpose.

Hopefully this movie will be as entertaining as the Han Solo movie was (even though once I watched it, I don't feel a need to ever see it again), and the fans will feel like they got what they wanted.