Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectlol what? Your lack of self-awareness is consistently disappointing
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=731531&mesg_id=735961
735961, lol what? Your lack of self-awareness is consistently disappointing
Posted by Stadiq, Wed Sep-11-19 11:48 AM
>Looking back at most of your posts, you get super salty very
>quickly if people don't like something you do. Like we're all
>going to clown your opinion on what you like.

You started this very thread being defensive.

Like, you dick ride RJ like no one I've ever seen (can't believe you still call him your "nigga" in 2019)...but just enjoy his flicks man. You started this shit in your thread.

>
>As far as Mark Hamill take a look at
>this:https://ew.com/movies/2017/12/27/mark-hamill-star-wars-the-last-jedi-luke-skywalker/
>

You told dude the movie is two years old and to get over it, yet you're still linking up articles and shit?

Do you have like a database of links to use when you want to fight over your "nigga"?

>BTW when did this become a Star Wars post?

When you mentioned it lol.

Jesus, how did you bamboozle folks around here into thinking you're some kind of objective voice to be trusted on film, when you can't even be the slightest bit objective about your own bias and shit?

Me saying that I'm
>happy to see a Rian film without all the whining Star Wars
>fans was not really me wanting to discuss SW. And your two
>posts are exactly why.

Then why oh why did you bring up Star Wars in the thread?

Why can't you discuss the film without bringing up Star Wars if you don't want to discuss Star Wars?

And why can't you discuss Rian's work without calling him your "nigga" on some straight-up weirdo shit?

>
>The Last Jedi is almost 2 years old now dude. That's like me
>railing on a certain comic book movie now. It's done. It's
>over.

Then why won't you let it die? Why bring it up in this thread?

You're the one who won't let it drop. People liked the Last Jedi. Some people didn't. Some people thought it was a mixed bag.

Why can't you just accept some people don't share your opinion?