Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: This season has been great and I can’t wait for next Sunday. Questions:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=731238&mesg_id=737183
737183, RE: This season has been great and I can’t wait for next Sunday. Questions:
Posted by mrhood75, Mon Dec-09-19 03:54 PM
>1. Who, where and what role will Lube Man play next week? I
>think Lube Man is the other FBI agent.

Kinda has to be Petey. I don't think there are other characters left, and they're not introducing someone "new" in the final episode.

>2. How does Adrian get back to earth? I think it is clear that
>was his crash landing in Tulsa on the land that Lady Trei
>bought.

Yep, I agree. Said so above. I'll also reiterate that I think he **is** the Gold Statue. Either he got changed before he left or Lady Trieu did it.

>3. Who has been doing the fake squid scares while Adrian has
>been on Europa?

Guessing Lady Trieu. She has his technology and resources and the money.

>4. Did Adrian say he had to get back to his 8 million children
>or did he say 8 billion? 8 billion would make more sense.

Closed Captioning said 8 million, but I agree that it's probably 8 billion. He means everyone on Earth.

>5. What is/does the Millennium Clock do?

Common theory is it's a time machine so Trieu can go back in time and change everything. I'd hate that.

Another possible is that it's something that she'll use in conjunction with the mind control technology that Hooden Justice has and the studies in empathy that her "daugther"/mother are doing. Like, maybe she thinks she can saved the world by making everyone feel what everyone else is going through, and understand their pain. I don't love that either, but it's better than time travel.