Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectTeen Titans GO! To the Movies
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=730706
730706, Teen Titans GO! To the Movies
Posted by bwood, Sun Jul-22-18 08:20 AM
Yo this shit was hilarious. There's more pop culture references here than in Deadpool 2. In fact, this is Deadpool for kids. There's gonna be some jokes some parents aren't gonna wanna their kids to see.

But yeah I might see this again.

And for those of you who loved the OG Teen Titans show, you might want to check this out.
730736, That's the vibe I got from the trailer
Posted by 13Rose, Mon Jul-23-18 08:33 AM
I've NEVER watched a full ep of Teen Titans Go because I loved/love the OG series. That said, watching the trailer I thought, this looks really good and might have something for me in it. I'm probably gonna check it. I miss the OG Teen Titans a lot although I hear Go is a fantastic well written show.
730739, Sit through the credits...
Posted by bwood, Mon Jul-23-18 09:10 AM
...if you're a fan of the OG series.
730743, Good looking
Posted by 13Rose, Mon Jul-23-18 10:09 AM
Will do.
730979, That shit was crazy.
Posted by JFrost1117, Mon Aug-06-18 01:45 AM
It was only about 10 of us in there, about to walk out, but we were stunned by that shit.
730745, It's great when you're watching with kids
Posted by Mafamaticks, Mon Jul-23-18 10:58 AM
There are a lot of older pop culture references that you'll appreciate, and it's colorful and silly enough for kids to laugh along with you.
730980, This was pretty dope.
Posted by JFrost1117, Mon Aug-06-18 01:46 AM
Could've done with fewer songs, but overall, a good time.
731017, The kids and I enjoyed this
Posted by go mack, Tue Aug-07-18 08:15 AM
They love the show as well and I've come to enjoy it for what it is. It was always cool they kept the same voice actors from the OG show. They've showed clips from it during some episodes as well but the end credit scene here was great for fans of the original.
731042, I took my son based off this review and the reaction online
Posted by RobOne4, Tue Aug-07-18 11:09 PM
my son doesnt watch the show and didnt even want to see it. I forced him to go with me. Fuck we loved it. He was in tears within the first 10 minutes. I was dying. Seriously this is a really entertaining movie. Best DC movie by 10 miles. Animation was solid. The original songs were solid. The references were hilarious. Really really fun flick. My son wants to go back and see it again. I might have to take him one more time.