Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI JUST watched Chappaquiddick
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=730164&mesg_id=731022
731022, I JUST watched Chappaquiddick
Posted by Mynoriti, Tue Aug-07-18 11:36 AM
so as soon as they showed the road and how he was driving I pretty much expected this is exactly what will happen

>Poor Tom...he’s not about that poly life. He’s going to be
>miserable. Shiv is a beast. She really did that shit on their
>wedding day? She’s starting to feel her power more and
>more...once she goes full Logan everybody’s fucked.

She channeled the shit out of her dad in her exchange with Nate. From the signature "Fuck off", to "I'm Shiv fucking Roy"

>The whole rocket launch thing was crazy. Roman is completely
>useless but hilarious.

What happens to people outside their 1% bubble isnt even real to them. I don't think Roman really cared that people were likely dead outside of him blowing it. Its amazing how theyre making a show so dark and bleak so entertaining. His reaction to a couple thumbs was hilarious though. His reaction in the bathroom was epic. Also Gerri is kind of awesome

>Greg continues to come thru...can’t wait to see how he grows
>in the show.

Dude leveraged Kendall and managed to still look like a cute bunny rabbit while doing it. Someone pointed out in the Ordelon episode it ended with him eating California Pizza Kitchen lol

>Logan is a fucking G. That final scene really showed how much
>he’s coddled Kendal. That’s the flip side of their
>relationship which they haven’t showed us all season. He
>really created all of them through all his manipulations. In
>the process he’s denied himself a proper heir although
>he’s too proud and competitive to actually want one.

Shiv is the closest thing. Shes got the fierceness and shes the only kid who has a career that isnt entirely daddy based.

>Great show...no clue where it goes from here but I’m excited
>to watch.

Also read something that said this should be a 3 season show. So far I think I agree