Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectDamn, I love this show. A few thoughts on these terrible people
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=730164&mesg_id=730984
730984, Damn, I love this show. A few thoughts on these terrible people
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Aug-06-18 09:28 AM
Shiv: ...ain’t shit, she is the perfect combo of her mom and dad. Gotdamn they are the worst. I was so mad at her for the way she did Tom. He signed up for it tho.

Tom: Shiv broke this man down and built him up in the span of 2 hours. “Pour that wine back in the bottle” Boss shit. Still not a fan of how he spilled the Cruise to Shiv.

Kendall: ole stuttering ass nigga. Every time he is about to win he finds a way to lose. I still root for him for some reason. Ole bitch ass nigga

Iggy Culkin: that kid got serious issues but he hilariously owns most of them. Why he can’t fuck? Ionno. That rocket explosion had me weak.

Cam: oh, you running for President? Run back to the desert nigga.

Greg: he surprised me. I thought e was a total fuck up but he is smart as shit. Now he has Toms respect, Kendall’s respect and he is one of my favorite characters.

Logan: OG.. I hate this dude but I respect his gangster. He knows he raised some fucked up kids and they aren’t ready to lead. He is still turning the tanker.

The mom: I hope I never see her again. She is a bitch... brutally honest but a truly bitter POS.

Logan’s wife: can’t trust her but I love how she handled Shiv. She knows these kids ain’t shit.