Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: Kendall is unfit to lead though
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=730164&mesg_id=730777
730777, RE: Kendall is unfit to lead though
Posted by Creole, Tue Jul-24-18 02:35 PM
>he tries to harness his dad's ruthlessness, and strength but
>i still don't think he has it in him. He hasn't found his
>lane.

I think this downturn, for him, has him seeking to prove his strength. His own unique ruthlessness is forming. Their big brother told the story and Logan's intent as it related to them all playing in dog pens and eating the dog food. The strong one stays while the weak one has to go.

>Even him trying to put the word out that the art girls
>who turned him down are junkie party girls. Maybe I don't know
>the art world well, but I'm wondering if they would even give
>a shit.

That was more for the financial world to hold back. He introduced additional risk that investors have to consider as they fund the venture. I respected that when he did it. I pull for him because of how the board meeting played out. That was cruddy for those people to back out the way they did. Romulus' bitch ass included. LOL

>
>You're right about Roman though. He was straight Fredo in this
>episode.

We saw it when he folded in that chair during the board meeting.

>I'm guessing Greg inadvertently drops dime to Logan about that
>time he saw Stewie and Sandy at the park.

I'm waiting on that. Too bad Kendall doesn't know about it yet. The one problem Kendall has is that he doesn't see that there are resources he can use and that are more than available to him. Greg would be the perfectly loyal soldier if Kendall just paid attention. And don't forget that Greg has the papers he confiscated when he was supposed to be shredding everything. Kendall could really be the boss if he got his hands on whatever info is there.

>Shiv's the one who is like her dad. Even though she sees
>though him, she'll probably end up dropping out of the Bernie
>campaign and working for him.

Shiv gonna break poor Tom's heart. Dude admitted to swallowing his own load. I fell out when Shiv tried to kiss him and he slightly turned away to give her his cheek. She is ruthless as her dad told her. She's smart but we can see now just how much her daddy issues push her. She ran to what she'd said was only going to be for fun. She sought solace in the other dude.

>Lol @ Logan being impressed that Tom can be an abusive dick
>lol
LOL