Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectYou want that to be true, you really do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=729055&mesg_id=729395
729395, You want that to be true, you really do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue May-08-18 07:21 PM
>literally everybody

*pats you on the head*

See, it's because you do things like this, and argue from a position of ad populumπŸ˜‰, that I say the things I do to you. You're not even capable of insulting me without employing logical fallaciesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Trust: that's amusing, not infuriating.

You're consistently devoid of logic and reason at every turn, on every subject, at all times.

>I do like that you care more than me though. About this
>mediocre superhero movie, or wrestling, or the boards in
>general.

Your use of "care" in that sentence really means "are thoroughly and consistently better at analyzing and discussing".

Saying you don't "care" as much is just another example of you being really bad at forming and articulating critical thoughts. You speak from a standpoint of ignorance, not substanceπŸ˜€

>The things that genuinely anger you >would've
>genuinely angered me when I was nine years old.

Yes, you really rile me up. You're always the angry one in these exchanges, consistently arguing with me through ad hominem and other fallacies, while I've always been really good at sticking to the subject.

Time and again you've avoided the subject at hand in favor of really poor insults, because you're bad at discussing things. I've pointed this out in real time, champ, many times overπŸ˜—πŸ˜™πŸ˜š

Seriously, every position you ever take on aything, ever, is a fallacious argument. You're a textbook case on how not to discuss or argue anything.

You see a movie with lots of loud explosions, and that's all you see, because you're incapable of percieving things beyond that base simplicity. Because that's your level. It's sad, really.

Smooches.