Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI mean, you are both not wrong
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=728622&mesg_id=733782
733782, I mean, you are both not wrong
Posted by BigWorm, Thu Feb-28-19 12:10 PM
Really, bwood could post that Captain Marvel is the worst MCU flick since Thor: The Dark World, and it wouldn't change the fact that I already bought my ticket a week ago have no regrets.

But, and I'm not trying to raise the brother too high, when he comes in and says "that shit was FIRE!", it gives that extra little bit of excitement that I'm going to an EVENT.

On the other hand, he said Solo was just mediocre and that turned out to be true too.

I don't know man. It's probably the same with you Dae, but being a dad, I get to the theater like 3 times a year, maaaaybe 4, and sometimes most of those end up being MCU movies (unless half are some animated shit that I take the boys to and will 90% nap through, like The Grinch). That extra bit of hype from a trusted third party has me going "Oh shit, this will most definitely be worth the guilt of ditching my wife at home with the kids!" That could just be me though.