Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRalph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 (don't matter, 2018)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=728155
728155, Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 (don't matter, 2018)
Posted by bwood, Wed Feb-28-18 08:51 AM
Looks fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIBw9dSVKdU
728164, I'm in, of course
Posted by spenzalii, Wed Feb-28-18 11:14 AM
Kids should love it.
732549, This was okay.
Posted by bwood, Fri Nov-09-18 01:26 PM
Not as clever as it thinks it is. And the various references a minute wear thin real quick.

Kids will love it though. This is what The Emoji Movie wanted to be.
732636, I don't see a lot of animated flicks but these are right up my alley
Posted by jigga, Mon Nov-19-18 02:13 PM
It's the only way I can tolerate Silverman these days too but her voice work is really good here.

This was a nice, light follow up the next morning after Widows ended up being a lot heavier than expected.

Might've already made it's money back from the tech product placement but I dug it.
732678, Perfectly fine. Kids will love it
Posted by spenzalii, Thu Nov-22-18 09:20 AM
Didn't like it as much as the first, but there was still fun to be had. Story breaks apart if you give it a few moments thought, but who cares. This will likely clean up over the next few weekends. 2 things of note

- As one review I watched mentioned, there has to be a Disney Princess movie in the works. Those bits are some of the best parts of the movie. I would be surprised if there wasn't at least a short on the DVD release

- This movie has two of my favorite post-closing scenes to date. If you didn't care for the ones in Spiderman: Homecoming they may not appeal to you. If you did, you'll get a good laugh
732680, Shoot, left before the post-credit sequences
Posted by mrhood75, Thu Nov-22-18 02:27 PM
Part of the hazard going with an 8 and 10 year old.
732679, It was all over the place, but good enough
Posted by mrhood75, Thu Nov-22-18 02:26 PM
Everything with the Disney Princesses were great. Actually everything having to do with Disney, period, was great. The GTA take-off was decent. And the shady spammers were funny.

Definitely not good as the first, but had some good individual pieces.
732872, the acting was GREAT
Posted by hardware, Wed Dec-12-18 10:37 AM
the mocap+animation was impressive especially on the human characters.
732874, best end credits scenes i think i've ever seen
Posted by jrocc, Wed Dec-12-18 04:50 PM
the first one, i was just saying to my daughter they forgot something or left something out and then here it goes. too funny the way they did that. the second one, my daughter didn't get it of course but it was just perfect.

movie overall was fine. it didn't suck and was enjoyable.