Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectSaw this on amazon prime last night (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=727432&mesg_id=733192
733192, Saw this on amazon prime last night (spoilers)
Posted by Pamalama, Sat Jan-12-19 02:35 PM
With 10-15 minutes left in the movie, I told my husband this was the scariest/most tense movie I've seen in along time. However, the ending felt like the son got hold of some bad weed and dreamed the whole thing.

Before that, the movie was so good, it made me overlook some questionable decisions, such as a young child going to a teen party, the son going back to school after he killed his sister, therapy nowhere in sight, etc. I might watch again and just stop it at the window scene like one of the posters alluded to.

The dinner scene and the seance as so well done. And when the son was laying in the bed, just waiting for the parents to discover what happened???? Whew. His eyes barely moved. Don't know if that was editing or acting, but that that was such a good scene.

For the record, I didn't know anything about the movie...just heard it may be a good movie to watch. Going in blind may have helped me like this movie more because I had no expectations.