Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectbeat me to it. and yeah AoS is still killin it.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=726978&mesg_id=726986
726986, beat me to it. and yeah AoS is still killin it.
Posted by araQual, Sat Dec-30-17 09:01 AM
thought last seasons 3-arc structure was amazing. everything about season 4 was top notch tv. it grew into its own just like a Whedonesque show usually does by about season 3ish.
sofar this season is a damn hoot.
Mack being meta as fuck in the first couple eps as hilarious ("space, sure, cos it's the one thing we haven't done yet" or sumthn like that lol).
the timeline issue and current state of Earth has some of the fandom thinking this is supposed to tie hugely into Infinity War (Thanos being responsible instead of "The Destroyer Of Worlds").

that last ep with Fitz and Hunter was so perfect. really missed Nick Blood's sardonic energy in the series (ending it with an Empire reference made me lol unexpectedly).

i read an article recently about how ppl should give AoS another chance, and how its meandering 1st season is to blame for so many ppl turning away in the first place. thing is, it's become must-see tv since then. anyone who bailed before all this shit started coming together really needs to give it another look.

V.