Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI think that's the only way to go
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=723899&mesg_id=725381
725381, I think that's the only way to go
Posted by BigReg, Tue Oct-17-17 12:41 PM
While I love E-Corp and the CEO and as the main antagonists it seems we are already moving away from that storyline with the Dark Army/White Rose.

On one hand since this wasn't explicitly a sci-fi show it does feel like it might be a cheap cop out; on the other hand they've done such a great job expanding the world from the original premise of the show I want em to push shit as far as they can.

It doesn't have to be sci-fi per say but we are gonna need a bigger herring than hacker trying to fix the world. After all we've seen when he was like, 'I need to get a job at E-corp to undo my latest hack' im like my nigga you already brought the US back to a third world electricity grid, cash is worthless, and the chinese are assassinating niggas in broad daylight...we've moved onto bigger and better storylines, LOL.

Right now it looks like we are moving into the unofficial prequel to Blade Runner and it's kinda cool...just hope they stick to the landing.

>Seems like they're leaning very hard into the idea of undoing
>everything about 5/9 and even the deaths of Eliot and Angela's
>parents. I'm really hoping that they don't go the alternate
>reality/time travel route. But with all of White Lotus'
>obsession with time, it seems like a distinct possibility.