Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectWith the 2018 X-Men slate announced by Fox, which are you excited for?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=721427&mesg_id=721427
721427, With the 2018 X-Men slate announced by Fox, which are you excited for?
Posted by bwood, Wed Dec-31-69 07:00 PM
I'd be lying if I wasn't burnt out on X-Men, but I'll give Deadpool 2 a shot.

With that said, John "The Fault in Our Stars" Boone is doing New Mutants which drops April 13th 2018 and is supposed to have a young adult vibe (😢😐) which I guess. It's supposed to have Negasonic Teenage Warhead as the primary team leader (I guess). Not a frame of this has been shot yet, so this shit has some serious crunch time.

Deadpool 2 drops June 18, 2018. Pretty much explains itself.

And X-Men: Dark Phoenix. Written and directed by Simon Kinberg. Looking at what that dude has written kinda makes me wish he'd just be a producer for the rest of his career. Not to mention I don't think anyone is clamoring to see Dark Phoenix again. And certainly not by this guy.

To be honest with the endings of X-Men: Apocalypse and Logan, does anyone give a fuck about any if this outside of Deadpool? And maybe X-Force? Rumor has it that Generation X is being developed for a 2019 or 2020 release.

Poll question: With the 2018 X-Men slate announced by Fox, which are you excited for?

Poll result (14 votes)
New Mutants nigga!!! (0 votes)Vote
Deadpool 2 of course! (7 votes)Vote
Dark Phoenix bitch! (0 votes)Vote
I don't wanna see any of this shit. (7 votes)Vote