Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectgreat to see Russ Hanneman back
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=721395&mesg_id=721417
721417, great to see Russ Hanneman back
Posted by RobOne4, Mon Apr-24-17 11:59 AM
loved him cursing up a storm in front of the kids then realizing he was at the wrong school.

This weekend I went through season 3 again and I am glad I did. I totally forgot about Big Head and Erlich buying Pied Piper.

I dont know about this whole new internet thing though. They set up Richard to be this genius. His compression algorithm is fucking amazing. So now he is going to use that to create a new internet. Kind of a big task. There is no way he is going to be able to pull this off. I mean there are plenty of geniuses out there but nobody has built a new internet or tried, as far as I know. So he should fall flat on his face. But my thing is sooner or later these huge companies are going to throw a shit load of money at him to work for them. At what point are they going to get tired of failing and being broke? Dont want this to get stale and go the Entourage route. Except instead of everything going right and always fucking hot chicks. They always fail and they are fucking...except Jared.