Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectMy theories for what Kim/Jimmy are up to:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=721086&mesg_id=721615
721615, My theories for what Kim/Jimmy are up to:
Posted by mrhood75, Tue May-02-17 01:36 PM
Her spiel to Chuck/Howard at the end was her confirming that there was more than one copy of the tape. Because, I'm guessing that when Jimmy & Kim sent Mike over to fix the door, he snagged the original copy of the tape. During Jimmy and Mike's lunch meeting, they look over the pictures, and then Mike hands Jimmy an envelope. Jimmy says something to the effect of "Where did you find it?" and Mike doesn't answer. I'm guessing that was the original copy of the cassette. And now they know that was the original and Jimmy destroyed what was probably the only other copy.

In a broader sense, I'm guessing that Kim's defense of Jimmy is going to entail that while Jimmy overreacted, Chuck is mentally unbalanced and a danger to himself and possibly suffering paranoid delusions. Mike's photos will sure how crazy and unsafe things look inside of the house. They could call in Ernesto and possibly the guy who worked at the Copy store to establish that Chuck has been acting irrationally. They'll probably even call in the doctor from Season 1 to establish that Chuck's "disease" is all in his head.

Another possibly that my wife thought of is that Jimmy kept on telling Chuck that he had to be careful about the dangerous/unsafe condition around his home and that the city could come through any day and red tag the home and evict him for health and safety reasons. Maybe they're setting up Jimmy sending the photos to the city to get Chuck kicked out of his home. That's less likely, but still a possibility.