Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectlmao take your condescending personal shots and shove them up your ass
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=720900&mesg_id=723816
723816, lmao take your condescending personal shots and shove them up your ass
Posted by 3xKrazy, Mon Jul-31-17 08:29 PM
>
>Maybe you should watch with captions, because then you'd
>understand what the point of these scenes were.

you in here battling and getting pissy over a *TV SHOW*????? LOL.

the only one not understanding the argument is you, as you cannot wrap your head around the fact that wise people understand that they **are not omniscient beings and therefore DON'T HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION** and therefore recognize that there are potential pitfalls to all strategies...and that these potential pitfalls still exist with or without them knowing exactly what they are beforehand! yes it's a novel concept! smart strategists recognize where they might be vulnerable and consider potential worst case scenarios (like remember that crazy murderous fucker whose ships we stole...maybe he's mad about it?) and possible contingency plans. And then analyze the risk/reward before proceeding.

I woud respond to the rest of the points/questions in your very long post but you're a total cunt and incapable of having a normal adult discussion so I'm gonna pass on that. feel free to waste the rest of your night typing out a novel long response to this...i won't be reading it. go find another nerd at comic con to pick a fight with cause it's not gonna be me.