Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectS4 was fire. (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=719650&mesg_id=741411
741411, S4 was fire. (spoilers)
Posted by Mynoriti, Tue Jun-01-21 02:59 AM
not sure why it's ranked at the bottom in here. I liked it more than last season even though the Ciro Bulgaria ep was my favorite episode of the series.

really the only tiny complaint I have Valerio's turn came out of nowhere. Dude was always a bit of a weirdo, but they could have given us some build up. Also that episode had broken subs so I had to watch it dubbed, bad voice over actors do Blue Blood's crew calling each other bro constantly.

I dug Genny's attempt at going straight. It was obvious he'd get pulled back in ultimately but they played it well.

The addition of the Levantes was great. I can't remember if Preito ever mentioned her fam, but the backstory of him not wanting anything to do with them was completely believable.

Didn't mind them being heavy with the father themes. Genny is ultimately a smarter version of his dad. I mean i don't think he'd set off fireworks after killing a little girl, but we just see he's not above doing the deed. Now he's in a similar more claustrophobic hide out.

Patrizia was so good at playing someone who was uncomfortable 100% of the time. For someone so low-key, you're never at ease when she's on screen.

A season of L's for my by Enzo. His girl was literally ride or die.

as a okp expat mentioned on twitter, this show is GOT level when it comes to killing just about anyone.