Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectSeason 2 was goddamn incredible.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=719650&mesg_id=726940
726940, Season 2 was goddamn incredible.
Posted by Mynoriti, Thu Dec-28-17 09:50 PM
poster above who said who ever you root for is situational is dead on

****spoilers****

I had always found myself siding with Malemore quite a bit. because he was old school and such a survivor, but I hate him forever for what he did to that little girl. Peirto is obviously worse for giving the order, and that fireworks shit was the most heartless piece of shit gangsta thing ever.

that said, his re-rising to power, and his relationship with Patrizia was hella interesting. I hope she stays on the show. She was great.

I never thought going into this show Genaro would turn out this way. He went from your typical spoiled-brat jerk-off son to the most interesting person on the show. Loved the ep when he saved his pops life about 4 times in one night, only for him to react like he wasn't impressed. Patrizia saw right through him though. He respected Geni's skills, but the only way to control him was to treat him like he doesn't.

So much happened. The factions, the shakey aliance. Prince, Lady Scianel, the alley kids (aka genero's old crew), Genaro fucking over his father in-law

i ripped through it in a couple days because i coudn't get enough. I think i want to watch it again before i find S3