Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectFinished Season 1... damn!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=719650&mesg_id=726867
726867, Finished Season 1... damn!!
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Dec-25-17 03:21 PM
so good.

spoliers obviously.. one of the things i really dug was Genaro's 'transformation'. One episode ends with him hugging his mom, and his boys giving him that send off. The next ends with him killing that dog with that Joker from Full Metal Jacket look in his eyes

to try to answer makaveli's question above, i assumed he was away around 2 months he was gone. even though he wasn't gone long, i bought the switch. we saw his rage in that one episode when he lit up that town square because those guys fucked his bike up. it was a trip watching him going from this fun loving spoiled brat softie, to being hardened. his crew too. they weren't as hardened as much as immature disrespectful violent psychos.

also like how they *sort of* were making it look like Ciro would be the hero-ish character of the show, or at least the guy you identify with, but he's a piece of shit too which he soliidfied with torturing that girl.

there's really no one to root for on this show except for maybe some of the characters that came and went by getting caught up. the lesbian girl, that kid danielle