Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectsure, it was "deserved"....my problem was with the vitriol and length
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=719228&mesg_id=719364
719364, sure, it was "deserved"....my problem was with the vitriol and length
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Jan-26-17 12:45 PM

it's STILL going on. some critics are legit salty split is so successful, and now all the haters are couching their criticisms in mental illness sensitivity, as if most of them don't have fight club on their fave 50 films. look at affleck's accountant. did any of these people whining about how night dogg portrays DID bitch and moan about how the accountant portrays autism? did ANYONE whine about some austisic kid growing up to be a damned stone cold killer? no, they didn't. that kinda stuff is so wack to me. i'm predicting this will be the new thing with night dogg. SOME GROUP will be "triggered" by whatever he does next and hater critics, who just can't let go, gonna run with the story like they have with the DID stuff.

it became trendy to hate on him. not like michael bay trendy either. this was real blind hatred. then people started going back and saying signs was trash and that sixth sense was overrated...all of that.