Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectEpisode Five.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=718105&mesg_id=721927
721927, Episode Five.
Posted by Numba_33, Mon May-15-17 08:27 AM
Any thoughts from you folks? Pretty wild episode. Only on this show is a nuclear crisis played to the background as a storyline. Pretty eerie given today's political climate, which says a lot of about current times, but that's for another post.

Do you folks think that's it in terms of Matt being involved with the hoopla of the seventh anniversary collective meltdown everyone else is going through? It appeared as if dude finally woke up to see just how consumed he made himself become. Pretty good research on the show runner's part to work that Cecil the Lion storyline into the show since I'm guessing that a real thing based on those songs used.

On another note, I finished the book this weekend and the show runners did a great job fleshing out the characters based on what was provided from the book. I'll have to do research on my own time and rewatch the first and second seasons to see how different the show is from the book and how involved Perotta is or was with the show.