Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectif the hosts built the church, ill be pissed
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=716129&mesg_id=716501
716501, if the hosts built the church, ill be pissed
Posted by HecticHavoc, Wed Oct-12-16 12:34 AM
i am fully engrossed in this show and really enjoy it, but if the park employeese have EAGLE EYE vision iPads of every corner of this park how are they not going to notice that church being built?

i want the church to be built by the hosts and it could possibly be for Anthony Hopkins, their "maker"... that little girl with the poetic description of where the "maze entrance" is.

does General Hummel want to just go inside the "maze", where the hosts are being hosed off? maybe as a guest he's not allowed in the maze and he just wants to go in there. i have zero idea with the symbol of the man and the maze on his scalp was there.

i find it interesting that, as the poster above said funnily "the Kenny of Westworld" enters the park via the train when it seems the hosts are always already there when guests arrive. lots of questions but i'm sure it'll all reveal itself. im not too worried about eps 3 and 4 going off the rails, critics are usually cynical pricks and hate everything they dont expect/predict so i have faith it wont be a nightmarish collapse.