Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectOnly to get a sense of closure.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=712337&mesg_id=736142
736142, Only to get a sense of closure.
Posted by Numba_33, Mon Sep-30-19 08:02 AM
This show has been terrible since the second season, yet I continued watching because I thought the original premise was original and I wanted to see how the story would resolve itself. Seth Rogan made news some weeks ago making jokes about how the last season of Game of Thrones ended and I have to say this dude must be on some high grade greenery if he thinks this show stuck the landing. I can't think of one positive aspect to how the show ended. I'm sure I would be even more upset if I even touched the source material because of ton of the last season felt quite rushed.

Seeing how this show has consistently gotten worse and worse has me a bit worried about The Boys since Seth Rogan has his hands on that as well. Hopefully that other show runner that's also involved with The Boys but isn't running Preacher will help steer the ship right. I forget his name and the other long running basic cable show he was involved with, but the interviews I've seen for season one has me on the optimistic side of things.