Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectgood fuckin god LOL
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=711900&mesg_id=744921
744921, good fuckin god LOL
Posted by Mynoriti, Thu Jun-16-22 11:06 AM
of all the bad things they did in this finale, the Godfather EZ door scene is the most cringe thing this show has ever done. jesus fuck.

i feel like we were missing a scene where Adelita went from wanting to be a domesticated mom, to hired assassin of a drug kingpin. Couldn't the other hit-woman just shot him while he was in the pool? Lol @ the 'the future is female' magazine cover shot to cap it off.

so Galindo went through all that just to go back to ranting about his mommy again. gasp at the big reveal *jerk off motion*. He's just going back home, and bringing Emily and Cristobal back? isn't he on the run from the feds or something?

more bodies for EZ. I mentioned it in the Barry post, how well Hader established this thing with Barry that theyre trying to do with EZ where he's just become irredeemable monster. It doesn't help that Pardo has a little kid face and looks more like a physical therapist than a menacing biker.

Manny was the coolest character they added this season. they took him away, while Potter lingers on.

Seems obvious that Angel burned down the warehouse. too obvious so it was probably Adelita or Happy because, twist.

A few things i did like.

I was wrong and glad they didn't kill Alvarez. but fuck these guys. it made me want to root for the Sons.

I liked Alvrez and Tig. I liked both Tig scenes actually.

The Creeper scenes were both great but they lacked weight in this convoluted ass show.

EZ's scene with his prison homie was great, but suffers the same problem. You can't have 15 plots each show and expect it to have any real impact.

and yeah, i'll be back :(