Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectcharacters can kill other characters like ants, but
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=711900&mesg_id=744836
744836, characters can kill other characters like ants, but
Posted by Mynoriti, Wed Jun-08-22 02:11 AM
if that other character is giving a speech its like kryptonite

So EZ can't kill his prison buddy (how does everyone just stroll onto the compound like that? aren't they at war?)... he JUST killed someone he apparently loved and cared for because she threatened to go to the cops, but somehow can't bring himself to kill some scumbag who threatened to go to the cops.

Adelita can go on a rabid rampage and kill a federal agent and her husband and steal her baby, but not Potter?! lmao @ no one knows the couple had the baby.

Who killed Em's sister? i was kinda half paying attention. Was it the other cartel guy's people?

Alvarez sets up this meet for this huge deal and is then like "No, ese, we can't" LOL. I'm more sure than ever in my prediction that EZ takes him out.

Oh No. Taza is leaving. Yeah, no one cares.

Poor Creeper. Was kinda obvious after the big reveal (another twist!) that she wasn't all in and cares for him

Bishop and hot abuelita was pretty funny. albeit pointless.

I liked EZ's new girl at first but enough with the dark misery speeches already. we get it

I'm continually fascinated by this show. Mainly because i'm legit NOT watching just to make fun of it, at the same time, i know it's never not gonna be bad, but not once have i wanted to tap out.
it's got every ingredient of a good show except the most important one.

it also seems more confident than ever they're getting another season.