Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectTold you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=711900&mesg_id=744784
744784, Told you
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Wed Jun-01-22 10:24 PM
>is this gonna be a phase like when Juice was the crazy DGAF
>guy for 3 episodes, and he just went back to being Juice?
I doubt it, one of the writers said EZ trajectory was to go all in on being in the club and the biker life. So he's basically doing all the evil shit Jax did in a truncated time. Its stupid, I really wanted him to be a good character and not this recycled shit.

>These guys really don't know how to do anti-heroes... or much
>of anything else.
They're taking all of the violence of SOA and ramping it up for this show without having those good character growth moments. I look back at SOA and by this point in the show we had so much growth with the characters even with all the violent evil shit they were doing. This is just, bad guys doing bad guy things. Its poor writing and I hate to say it, maybe this is why they needed Sutter.

>my prediction for this season is EZ kills Alvarez, on some
>American Me/Blood in Blood out shit.
I hope not that would suck hard.

>it's not looking good for Creeper's new girl. Seems obvious
>they're teeing her up for tragedy.
Yea I think he's a gonner, maybe collateral damage from the war with SOA. Speaking of, I'm mad that the only thing they could think of was starting a war with SOA as a plot. They could've done other stuff like another club, cartel (well they're wasting that plot), street gangs. Like why go back to a well that's dry for your plot. Once again no creative thinking by the writing team.

>Lol @ turning the Cartel guy's sis into Tyrion Lannister (I'm
>not too mad at that one tbh) Honestly it's funny, cause after finishings Ozarks and the current plot on Barry it's like 22 is the year of the cartel woman lol.