Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectthey killing the wrong people tho lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=711900&mesg_id=744453
744453, they killing the wrong people tho lol
Posted by Mynoriti, Thu May-12-22 06:59 PM
Coco was a great character they didn't know what to do with. They did all that shit with him last season just to kill him off.

Meanwhile people who are annoying AND have shitty storylines (Galindo, Adelita, Emily) are still walking around.
I refuse to believe anyone cares about any of them.
Even Potter is still walking around. they kill off the cute less annoying agent instead. (are we supposed to be rooting for Adelita here?)

>Bye Bye Coco. I'm kind of glad because he had that whole
>heroin storyline and it kinda went nowhere. This show is shit,
>just kill of Santo Padre and let's get back to the Nor-Cal
>chapter or something.

it needs an entire reboot lol.
We may as well make Creeper, Gilly and Hank the main characters because they're all more likeable.
Just kill off Bishop because he's just become one note. Might as well dump Olmos because his presence is useless.

Keep Eazy and Angel, bring in AZ homie with the neck tat because he's pretty good. Keep Creeper's new girl. Keep the animal shelter girl (I swear when Emily called when he was getting it in, i wanted her to get struck by lightning).

this show is so frustrating because there are so many possibilities. I can't write for shit, and I'm certain i could do a better job with this premise and all this talent.

but nope. writers: everyone's dying to know whats up with Adelita. Let's kill Coco and a sweet old dog this week.