Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectAnd Tig is back!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=711900&mesg_id=744371
744371, And Tig is back!
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Fri May-06-22 05:41 PM
>now Creeper has a story with the NA girl, Gilly has a story
>with his old army peeps.
>
>I'm not mad at either thread but I don't even remember half
>the storylines to begin with.

The problem with the show has always been too many threads and it's obvious they don't know how to close them. Honestly, I feel like they're trying to give all the side characters more depth, which is something SOA did but it was easier for them because the main cast seemed much smaller and their stories connected to the overall narrative. This doesn't feel like it.

>I don't even remember why Galindo was on the run, or why Ezs
>ex is on the run... i kinda don't care.
Mikey is on the run because the other Cartel dude took over the area of Mexico where the Galindos were operating out of. Then Potter and Co finally came for him and so he took off.

Ez's ex took off after she discovered Mikey tried to kill her by spiking her wine with the pills. And I think he slapped her around at some point. So she dropped the kid off with her sister and took off. EZ is stupid if he goes helping her ass, she made her choice.

>Lol @ homie saying he's never gonna forgive EZ and when he had
>he actual chance to kill him, he shot 2 Mayan's we've never
>seen before
That shit was silly and this storyline is silly. Also is it just me or would I rather them just dead Bishop? I'm enjoying him a lot more on Barry than here.

>They continue to find good actors for this show. Creeper's new
>girl is good, homie that was with EZ and them next week was
>good... even Gilly's military crew seemed solid. Wish the
>writing could keep up.