Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI'm legit impressed by how bad this show can be
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=711900&mesg_id=744170
744170, I'm legit impressed by how bad this show can be
Posted by Mynoriti, Thu Apr-21-22 02:05 AM
the opener with this giant shoot out, when an army is breaching the gates, our heroes are out of ammo, and all hope is lost, first they stop to give the gang time to chill and reflect, then when EZ gives himself up, along with the rest of the i am sparticus crew..
The leader of the Mesa chapter who spent all night trying to get in screaming EZ's name, to avenge his child and fallen friends, decides to kill two red shirt mayans instead of EZ, only for Alvarez to show up (why did he leave again) and save the day.

but we're not done.. we get a second ep (take that Better Call Saul).. so to be clear, Beiber girl who recently spent a hell on earth night watching people murdered in front of her by Mayans, has had enough when one of the Mayans is rude to her... only to be lead by a flock of Butterflies (Jax is that you?) to the cut of the dead Sons member (why did they keep this again?).

I do think its hilarious how the new SOA guys are just a bunch of cartoon racist buffoons now.

EZ's new dog is dope.

And yes, I'm all in on this stupid shit, again
Jiggy, i don't know if you're in still, if not I'll come here and talk to myself.