Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectthis finale. good god
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=711900&mesg_id=741366
741366, this finale. good god
Posted by Mynoriti, Wed May-12-21 03:02 AM
lemme try to start with the good

The Alvarez & Cornrows alliance. As clean and convenient as it wrapped up, i like it.

The scene with Adelta and the pretty fed. I forget her name. Solid stuff though.

Terrific acting all around. For such a sloppily written show, pretty much every actor on this show is crushing it. If this show was even half as good as the acting it would be upper tier.

As for the rest of this hot mess, I don't even know where to start...

One thing I enjoyed about this season was its lack of Potter, now he's back, and I'm still happy because I know he's getting killed, until he doesn't. Why was there ever an assumption that the baby was dead, and not just in the system. I mean i *guess* i can see Adelita thinking that just from her general outlook on government but Angel seems to think that too.

Coco's escape. Seriously WTF was that shit. Lone gilly goes in and blows shit up, doesn't fire a shot. Hope gets talked out of going with Coco. Gilly says nah we gotta go, we're outnumbered... (but still they're some how gonna just let them go)... then after shooting the boss man, they're still gonna let her go, then Hope changes her mind... seriously wtf was any of that shit?

The big reveal that David in Taza were lovers...um ok. Every time i see David's wife I have no idea how this crater face managed to pull her, and now i also have no idea how how he pulled Taza.

lol @ that Walking Dead ass ending

i guess there's more but damn what a mess lol