Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRenewed for S4. there's a good show in there somewhere
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=711900&mesg_id=741339
741339, Renewed for S4. there's a good show in there somewhere
Posted by Mynoriti, Wed May-05-21 12:39 PM
not that i expect it to happen.

good people, solid performances, good premise, cool locations... all over the place writing lol

each episode has nine different storylines when it should be maybe 3. i legit don't know if all these threads are compensating for not being able to tell a story, or they just think that's good writing.

Coco and Hope giving solid ass performances for this distracting way over there story.

i like the new cartel boss as a character, mainly because his assessment of Galindo as boring is pretty much what the viewers see.

Galindo and his mommy issues are easily the most eye rolling moments of this season. If there's any justice in this world, Alvarez will take him out next week. Which i do predict will happen.

I give them credit for constantly fooling me about Gaby. I expceted her to be deported a while back.

Adelita.. they don't know what to do with her, so it seems like they're just phasing her out

I like Angel as a character more this season. His assholishness is entertaining to me

Poor poor Hank. What a sucker. He told his mom and everything.