Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectwhile i kinda enjoyed the last ep, it didn't make ANY sense
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=711900&mesg_id=736638
736638, while i kinda enjoyed the last ep, it didn't make ANY sense
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Nov-10-19 01:05 PM
why not just use the potter intel as leverage for both things? ok, you cant involve Miiiguelllle (c) Emily. but if that's Angel's kid, what does it have to to with him? and if Potter now has leverage or mutually assured destruction, why even cave on Olmos? I figured Potter's sidekick was gonna do something since her sole purpose is to have the camera linger on her after every scene to show us she's starting to not like him and trust him less

This is the second ending when they're leaving us with "Oh shit, it's on with the Sons vs the Mayans"!. why even hide his identity? We all know it's Joker from Next Friday. I'm not sure why that's even a big deal. the first season and a half of SOA was the Mayans losing to SAMCRO

WHY are they shooting up an birthday party with a bunch of civilians? and what kind of old mexican lady's birthday party is at night with just a bunch of bikers and hood rats? What kind of old mexican lady's birthday party doesn't have a shit ton of kids running around?

I'll probably keep watching because i'm stupid.