Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectRE: Spectrum stuff
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=711900&mesg_id=732451
732451, RE: Spectrum stuff
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Fri Nov-02-18 03:20 PM
>Yeah it's a bit weird. Sutter has always gone extra with the
>evil cop trope. Dutch from the Shield's character on SOA, That
>ATF lady.. aside from her being evil, I loved how sutter would
>have her say racist shit for no reason. Like she'd just blurt
>out something about wetbacks just do do it.

Yo! I loved Stahl, that actress chewed the fuck out of the scenery on that show. But at least she came out the gate as an evil character. Dutches character too, you knew they were evil. It's a whole different turn with Potter. LIke I need to know what happened to make him go full bad guy. On SOA the most he did was see how things were fucked from a govt standpoint. You would think his character would learn from that and attack it at a different angle. Not be complicit in the government fuckery.

>It's gonna happen bro. I'm staying in for both seasons. I'll
>come in here and trash it by myself if i have to!

Naw, I ain't gonna leave you alone bro, we the only two posting on this thread, we all we got.

>She showed up to the meeting with her briefcase, man i lost it
>lol.

She tried to stand tough. My hope is she does fuck EZ and then Galindo finds out and kills her. Then EZ will be even more motivated to take down Galindo. But like I said , I did like seeing her finally draw a line in the sand on who's team she was on. I"m sure she'll turn later (if the show lasts)

>Season will end with cousin DEA killing Potter, and him
>breaking bad (shot out to one of his previous roles).
That's probably what happens. He'll spend half the season at the whore house and then return to hand down justice to Potter or some shit. Funny you mentioned Breaking Bad cause for some reason this dude always plays some kind of asshole on whatever show he's on.

>Mascara is a seasoned vet. He's solid. Him and Olmos go way
>back. They were in Zoot Suit together.
Yea I remember him from that. My biggest memory of dude oddly enough is from The Three Amigos and Officer and a Gentleman. Dude is a great actor though. I'm kinda sad they took him off the show so soon. But I'm sure it's going to have it's impact.

>>P.S. enough with the "Beautiful Mind" snaps please Sutter.
>
>EZ stops and looks at this post suspiciously

LMAO, my wife passed by the t.v. as I was watching the episode and she was commenting on the flashback/memory scenes and how they have to explicitly tell you that its a flashback from years ago.

Last thought so the warrior tat is bascially getting a reaper tat on SOA?