Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectA good reset of the board pieces
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=711116&mesg_id=711199
711199, A good reset of the board pieces
Posted by BigReg, Tue Apr-26-16 08:29 AM
King's Landing:
Jamie's worked his way into a solid anti-hero, but considering all the atrocities that she had a direct hand in Cersei's a lost cause. Tying him to her storyline already feels like a step backwards for that character...lets see if he steps up to hedge control of the capital. Its also going to be interesting to see how the Tyrell's end up...you get the impression the Lannisters have been beat down but how do those cult niggas have enough juice to hold them without an army coming to King's Landing directly?

Kahlesi's storyline feels like they are threading water. Her being out of the picture lets the men in her life bond (Tyrion/Varys, Dario and Friendzone night) but with so many high stakes things happening in the world her to go damsdel in distress seems kinda...ehh. I realized it was a problem that when they threatened to kill her I realized I didn't care, lol.

Arya's ninja training continues, that's good.

The wall continues to be most interesting storyline and it's a testament to the character/actor that im already invested in Davos trying to survive/stop the mutiny.

John snow still dead.