Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI'm fascinated to see what they do with these characters
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=711055&mesg_id=713985
713985, I'm fascinated to see what they do with these characters
Posted by pretentious username, Thu Jul-14-16 02:38 PM
I figured we wouldn't get a glimpse of Tyrell in this episode and that's a fun storyline to have in the background. Interested to see that mystery play out.

Angela's turn this season is REALLY interesting and leaves her less happy than anyone.

Darlene is trying to spearhead the movement, but not entirely sure where it's going without Elliott. The cash-burning trick was a good move though. There was only one other original fsociety member there, right? He always seemed the most hesitant, so I'm surprised he's lasted this long.

Elliott's trying to find a new normal while still not even knowing what's going on in his mind. I've never had the problems this character has, but when you're in that hazy "Have I even been taking my medication?" phase it's scary as hell. Add on to that the fact that his mind has the ability to basically destroy the world. Mr. Robot isn't even pretending to be fatherly anymore, just straight up corrupting and fucking with the kid.

I have a lot of faith in this show.